...This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity... We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet…

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blessed 2010!


The dawn of a New Year comes with thanksgiving and hope! Thanks to the Lord for how far He has brought us – in all things (political, social and economic) – we have lived to see a new beginning. Therefore there should be hope for the times ahead – breakthroughs, ability to meet targets in resolution and aspiration to live a fulfilled life.

For me, the year 2009 was good though challenging. I appreciate the role other individuals played to fulfill my divine destiny. My life would not have been meaningful without my immediate and external family: special appreciation to friends and colleagues with WRENmedia (especially Agfax Network), Multimedia Group (Luv Fm &Nhyira Fm) and the TwentyTen All Star team.

Moments with scientists, farmers, business and sports personalities as well as people on the streets of Kumasi, Ibadan, Lagos and Nairobi were memorable and highly cherished.

In 2010, I am looking forward to doing the right things (in my own little way) to improve the lives of people around me through well-researched, meaningful journalism that impacts better on society. Advocacy for Small businesses, support for agriculture and environment and human rights protection would guide my thinking throughout the year. God help us all!

No comments:

Translate

Popular Posts